Articles on this Page
- 12/25/18--23:51: _Editing verticle vi...
- 12/27/18--17:00: _Pr 13.0.2 won't qui...
- 12/23/18--19:55: _Premiere pro 2019 w...
- 01/07/19--09:09: _Timeline only allow...
- 01/06/19--05:22: _Problem with privac...
- 01/07/19--18:45: _No playback in sour...
- 01/07/19--19:15: _How to add LUTS to ...
- 01/07/19--19:55: _The movie outputted...
- 01/07/19--05:12: _24bit audio export ...
- 01/06/19--23:23: _Premier pro issue
- 01/06/19--11:54: _Create Proxies not ...
- 01/07/19--21:33: _Adjustment layer, t...
- 01/06/19--12:01: _Premiere Pro CC 201...
- 01/06/19--12:11: _No video when impor...
- 01/07/19--07:43: _1920x1080 Footage p...
- 01/08/19--00:26: _Premiere pro won't ...
- 10/31/18--20:30: _Adobe Premiere Pro ...
- 01/08/19--01:33: _Callouts de Camtasi...
- 02/10/17--16:08: _How do I clear rece...
- 01/08/19--01:47: _Why i can't do prec...
- 12/25/18--23:51: Editing verticle video with the intention of exporting verticle
- 12/27/18--17:00: Pr 13.0.2 won't quit. I have to force quit.
- 12/23/18--19:55: Premiere pro 2019 won't shut down without "force quit"
- 01/07/19--09:09: Timeline only allowing me to view/edit part of my clip
- 01/06/19--05:22: Problem with privacy settings when exporting videos to YouTube
- 01/07/19--18:45: No playback in source and program monitors Premiere Pro CC 2019
- Uninstalling and reinstalling premiere
- Changing video renderer settings in project settings from Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration (OpenCL) to Mercury Playback Engine Software only
- Opening and closing source and program monitors
- Toggling between audio waveform and composite video (audio waveform displays correctly but changing back to composite video freaks the window out even more)
- Changing workspace (causes premiere to become unresponsive with some default workspaces)
- Making a new project - both normally and by reimporting project from media browser
- Turning off safe margins
- Opening PP 2018 - no issues with source or program monitors - issue seems strictly related to 2019 version
- Opening project on another computer with PP 2019 works fine - issue only occurring on one computer
- 01/07/19--19:15: How to add LUTS to CC without always having to browse?
- 01/07/19--05:12: 24bit audio export issue through Media Encoder
- 01/06/19--23:23: Premier pro issue
- 01/06/19--11:54: Create Proxies not populating in Media Encoder (h.265 source media)
- 01/07/19--21:33: Adjustment layer, transform effect, and scaling individual images
- 01/06/19--12:11: No video when importing.
- 01/08/19--00:26: Premiere pro won't function after audio editing
- 10/31/18--20:30: Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 no mask edges any help
- 01/08/19--01:33: Callouts de Camtasia en Premiere?
- 02/10/17--16:08: How do I clear recent projects
With IGTV and other social sites like TikTok only supporting vertical video, I have taken to filming vertical clips on my phone and want to edit them in PP.
Is there a way of editing vertical clips in PP and, if possible, create proxies (may not be required due to small clip size) and exporting the finished video as a vertical?
I have seen plenty of "how tos" on turning vertical into horizontal but that's not what I want to do.
Not had many problems with Pr until the latest update (13.0.2). Since then Pr won't quit. I have to force quit. I guess not a big problem but it's annoying that PR just hangs until I force it to quit.
Any ideas on how to correct this?
MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015)
Processor 3.1 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory 16 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
Graphics Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB
Since the last update PP won't shut down without a force quit on iOS 10.12.6. It functions perfectly otherwise. I guess it's not a big problem...or is it? It is annoying though. Any one have an idea what to do to fix it?
I am having an issue with only the minidv footage that I am putting into my timeline. All of this type of footage only shows me the first 10 seconds of the clip when put into Premiere.
All of the footage recorded on my digital camera is absolutely fine and shows the full length of the clip in the timeline.
All the footage is .mov file types.
I have attached an image below of the minidv clip file and footage put into my timeline. As you can see the clip is 30 seconds long but when dropped into my timeline only comes to 10 seconds.
I unfortunately did not capture the footage from tape to computer myself.
I wouldn't say I am an expert within premiere, but. I have been a user for many many years and I have never had this issue before. I recently purchased the most current version of the software. I'm also struggling to find anyone else with the same issue on the internet...
Many many thanks for any advice or solutions!
I used to be able to export my videos to my YouTube account and keep it to Private or Unlisted setting when I export them as some of these videos were not intended for the public. Lately the videos that I've been exporting are being made public even if I have set them not to be done when I do the export. Is this a problem with the encoder or more with YouTube not recognizing any of this settings now?
Currently experiencing a massive issue with premiere pro cc 2019 where source and program monitors appear blank.
So far have tried the following:
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!
I have the 35 free Rocket Stock LUTs and I was wondering how to I add them to the actual program so I can scroll through them faster instead doing one at a time by using browse. This question would go with any other LUTs I would buy.
When I output a movie of open caption, in Apple Proress 4444 with alpha, the outputted movie flickers all the time.
But when I cancel the effect control of radial shadow , the outputted movie doesn't flicker any more.
How can I output a movie of open caption with radial shadow, in Apple Proress 4444 with alpha, but no flicker ？
I'm recording signal like this (24bit audio):
c:\ffmpeg-nov\bin\ffmpeg -video_size 1920x1080 -framerate 25 -f dshow -rtbufsize 702000k -i video="Decklink Video Capture (2)":audio="Decklink Audio Capture (2)" -c:v dnxhd -vf format=yuv422p -b:v 185M -c:a pcm_s24le e:/video/video16bitaudio.mov
And if I click on "Export" video through Premiere, everything is OK (see the picture):
If i press Queue and export it through Media Encoder, the picture on Output and Input is RED (see the picture).
Ever since I have downloaded the Premiere Pro CC it was very slow and with a lot of bugs.
Now the problems got even bigger and I really can't do anything with this program some of the functions don't respond at all and some just take forever.
I have no idea what can be the problem and don't know what to do.
My computer is a Dell XPS Intel i7hq 8th gen, Nvidia 1050, 16 GB RAM, 512 SSD.
Thank you for your help.
I'm attempting to create proxies by right clicking files in the project window. After doing so, Media Encoder opens, but the renders don't populate. I've tried several proxy file types and tried opening Media Encoder before attempting to send files from Premiere.
Please help, h.265 files are a beast!
Windows 10 Pro
Premiere CC19 13.0.2
Media Encoder CC19 13.0.2
This might be an obvious question, but I can't quite seem to make my adjustment layer work the way I expect. I'm trying to make a time-lapse with a pile of still images, which I created using the "Automate to sequence..." tool. This seems fine, except that the original images are quite a bit larger than 1920x1080, and I'd like to do a bit of scaling and cropping. I added the "Transform" effect to an adjustment layer above the sequence, but the "Scale" option isn't working how I expect. If I add the Transform effect to an individual image and set a scale of, say 50%, it "zooms out" like I'd expect. However, if I set Scale to a number less than 100% in the adjustment layer transform effect, it just makes it a smaller, sort-of-cropped image of the original view, which isn't really helpful. Is there some subtlety to using the transform effect in an adjustment layer that I'm missing?
I am trying to export a project with H.264 export format but as soon as I select this format in the export settings window, I get the spinning wheel for a few seconds, and then Premiere Pro is crashing completely. It does not even say that the application is not responding or proposing to submit a bug report, the application window is just disappearing. If I try to export to a different format, the export can be done without any error (I successfully exported my project with "H.264 Blu-Ray" format).
I get exactly the same problem when I send the projet to Adobe Media Encoder and try to change the export settings to H.264 in Media Encoder (AME is crashing as soon as I select H.264 export format).
I am using the latest versions of each software (Premiere Pro CC 2019 v13.0, Media Encoder CC 2019 v13.0.2 Build39).
The project I am trying to export is a sequence 2704x1520 pixels 29,97fps based on GoPro Hero 5 Black footage 2704x1520 pixels 59,94fps.
My PC :
Windows 10 Pro v1809 FR
RAM : 32 GB
EVGA GeForce GTX 670 (driver v417,35)
All my drivers are up to date.
I tried to delete all cache files, uninstall all adobe applications (deleting all preferences), then ran the AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool.exe, then reinstalled everything (restarting the computer between each step of this process) : same result...
I tried to create a new project and import my project in the new one, but I get the same problem when I try to export.
In the project settings, I tried to switch the rendering system to "Mercury software playback engine only" : still the same problem.
Any help would be more than welcome !
I'm having this issue when I import a clip onto the timeline, no video is imported, only the audio is there. I have to compleetly close the program and restart it to be able to add one clip, then the same problem occurs again. Please help.
I have filmed in 1920x1080
I've been accidently editing in a 1440 sequence size
I moved the footage over to a new 1920x1080 sequence
But I can't convert the original 1920x1080 footage back, it's stuck squished in 1440 so everything but the titles have a black boarder
I did some work in audio workspace and now can't get back to any other workspace, like "editing" without the screen going blank and dead.
Desde hace tiempo utilizo Camtasia para editar mis videos, y estoy pasando a Premiere porque es mucho más profesional y los resultados son mucho mejores, aparte de que se integra mucho mejor con AfterEffects, Photoshop, Ilustrator, y no tener que renderizar a video para poder usar el contenido en camtasia ahorra mucho tiempo y espacio en disco. Pero Camtasia tiene unos elementos animados muy útiles (flechas, cuadrados, círculos, bocadillos) que de una forma muy sencilla y muy rápida permiten añadir contenido animado a los vídeos. Mi pregunta es si existe alguna forma de hacer algo parecido en Premiere. Sé que en After Effects se puede hacer de todo, pero una sencilla flecha animada tipo las que hay en Camtasia lleva un buen rato de trabajo en Effects. Sabéis si existe alguna manera de poder hacer algo parecido en premiere?
How do I delete recent projects / files etc from adobe Premiere Pro CC ?
Thanks very much.
Why i can't do precise / exact move like when im moving clip, its like freely move (idk what it called) ?? so i can't easily edit like always, please help me