Articles on this Page
- 03/29/18--12:47: _[URGENTE] Importo m...
- 01/04/19--08:47: _picture resizing
- 01/04/19--10:02: _Bounding Box for Es...
- 01/04/19--09:40: _text is blurry show...
- 01/04/19--10:20: _How to fade out to ...
- 01/04/19--08:39: _Motion key frames s...
- 01/04/19--08:40: _lumetri not working...
- 01/01/19--19:13: _Premiere causes scr...
- 01/04/19--11:05: _Add in and out poin...
- 12/05/18--08:56: _Color loss in export
- 01/04/19--10:55: _How do you mask out...
- 01/13/18--08:00: _LInk Media - File I...
- 07/15/13--21:24: _Premiere Pro CC won...
- 01/04/19--11:55: _Second Clip I drag ...
- 01/04/19--12:26: _My Exports won't sh...
- 01/04/19--11:38: _Cannot import AVI f...
- 01/04/19--12:52: _"CREATEINSTANCE" error
- 01/04/19--12:53: _a low level excepti...
- 01/04/19--12:44: _Time-remapped 4k lo...
- 01/14/18--23:19: _The Dreaded "Adobe ...
- 03/29/18--12:47: [URGENTE] Importo mis videos al Adobe Premiere y se ven violetas
- 01/04/19--08:47: picture resizing
- 01/04/19--10:02: Bounding Box for Essential Graphics Broken Again :(
- 01/04/19--09:40: text is blurry show on SD timeline (DV-PAL )
- 01/04/19--10:20: How to fade out to black multiple channels equally?
- 01/04/19--08:39: Motion key frames suddenly stopped working
- 01/04/19--08:40: lumetri not working CC19
- 01/01/19--19:13: Premiere causes screen to blink on new MacbookPro 2018
- 01/04/19--11:05: Add in and out points (set to 5 secons) at the same time
- 12/05/18--08:56: Color loss in export
- 01/04/19--10:55: How do you mask out a large black object in the way of a video?
- 01/13/18--08:00: LInk Media - File Import Failure
- 07/15/13--21:24: Premiere Pro CC won't launch
- 01/04/19--11:55: Second Clip I drag to the timeline misses video
- 01/04/19--12:26: My Exports won't share to Instagram or Mobile Device CC18 and CC19
- 01/04/19--11:38: Cannot import AVI files in Premiere anymore!
- 01/04/19--12:52: "CREATEINSTANCE" error
- Premiere Pro CC 2018, latest updates
- Mac OSX v10.11.5 (El Capitan - updated yesterday as this issue also happened with Yosemite and we though the OSX would update the drivers but they haven't)
- iMac mid-2011; 2.8GHz Intel Core i7; 8GB 1333MHz DDR3; Startup Disk - 3TB; Graphics Card AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB
Hola! Cuando importo videos al Adobe Premiere CC 2018 se ven violetas y algunos también con rayas verdes y no encuentro la solucion. adjunto una foto de lo que sucede, necesito hacer un trabajo urgente y no puedo!!
when i add lets say a 4k pciture and resize it via scaling in premiere to 1920x1080
how does that affects the size of of the end rendered video?
does it changes size like photoshop (so that the end result is a lot smaller?
or does the size sdoesnt change and is just compressed?
should i add directly 1920x1080 pics or using 4k images and resize via scale in premiere will still be the same end size of the video (in megabyte, gigabyte..)?
This issue was resolved a few updates back, but looks like it's broken *again*. I can't see the Bounding Box anymore unless i manually increase the Program monitor's height.
Can someone look into this?
Version 13.0.2 (Build 38)
But text is blurry show on SD timeline (DV-PAL )
Please revert ASP
Adobe Premiere 2019 Ver 13.0.1
Is there a way to route all video channels to a bus like in Audition? and then fade them all from there?
I have a video with 3 video channels overlapping. 2 of the channels have an alpha channel (obviously) so the bottom channel can be seen through them - other top layers are logos. When I manually fade each channel out you see that they are different layers when they become transparent - it looks really bad. I want them as 1 layer and the whole scene to be completely faded equally.
The only way so far I know to achieve this is to remove the fades, export the video, then re import it and apply the fade. There HAS to be a better way to do this! please tell there is...
Motion key frames suddenly stopped working.
Restart does not help.
Nesting does not help.
When rendered the motion is there, but not in the preview
I'm running MacOS 10.12.6 on an iMac (late 2015). After installing CC19, Lumetri panels load but no changes can be effected to selected clip. Any help would be great, thanks.
Having a serious issue where the screen blinks on my Macbook Pros when working in Adobe Premiere. At first I thought it was the computer so I actually returned a brand new 2018 Macbook Pro and ordered another one, well, EXACT same issue. I also originally thought it was all apps but it's only if I have Premiere running that this happens. I posted a few videos on youtube showing it. Here is a link to the videos:
Computer is 2018 Macbook pro, 32 RAM, 1T SSD, Vega 20 graphics. Nothing else installed on the computer yet but Adobe Programs. Oddly enough when I plug in an external HDMI monitor the flickering ceases and when I close Adobe programs it also goes away (even though in the videos I thought it was across them, Premiere was still running).
I am assistant editing a large project. As I am going through all the footage I am grabbing Selects to put in the time line. I don't need clean edits, just chucks of video. I figure I could save a lot of time with an "in and out" shortcut to quickly grab 5 seconds of video and drag it to the timeline. ANy suggestions or work arounds?
hello, I’m having this terrible problem with my exports. I know a lot of people have this issue and they say it’s because of QuickTime but I don’t think that is my issue. The first two weeks were perfect I could export and my projects looked great. All of a sudden, there is a weird loss of color every time I export any video. It looks washed out on any platform and I’ve tried exporting multiple different ways. Media encoder also looks the same and I tried to export it as a final cut project too, but i can’t get that to work either. Any help would be greatly appreciated I have several projects due
This is how the video looks, is it possible to remove this object, or what is the next best solution? Since the background is constantly moving, most of the tutorials on this subject don't help at all. Need some help, thanks!
We moved assets from multiple hard drives to one hard drive to take on the road to work with the client. PP 2018 (uninstalled and reinstalled with today) links most of the assets, but will not link .psd, .png, or .jpg files that appear to have been used in the Legacy Titler. When manual linking is attempted, we get this error.
Any suggestions? !
I recenly purchased CC and downloaded all the apps I use. Photoshop and After Effects work fine but when I open premiere, it gives me this error message every time and won't launch. - [/sirreact64/releases/2013.03/shared/adobe/MediaCore/ASL/Foundation/Make/Mac/../../Src/Di rectoryRegistry.cpp-283]
I assumed maybe it was because of how I'd delted my old version of premiere, so I decided to wipe my mac and set it up from scratch.
But after doing a complete clean install, I get the same error message.
I need premiere asap and I have no idea how to fix it.
Hope to find some expert who can help me! I'm losing my mind about one issue I got since the last Premiere Pro CC Update (v 12.1.2):
I open my source clip (mp4), create in and out and drag it to the timeline. So far so good! But if I drag the next clip to the timeline it only shows up the audio. Video is missing. If I close Premiere Pro and start again it's the same: The first clip's alright the next ones are missing Video.
Can You please help me? Hope You can!!!!!!!
OS: Windows 7, 64-bit
Hello, I just started having this problem as of last night and it's KILLING my workflow.
All of a sudden (I mean I haven't changed anything or any step of my export process), when I export a movie file .mp4, I can't upload to Instagram or share in a message iPhone. Any files that haven been exported prior to this, I still can upload them to Instagram and send in text. So it's not the app or device, it is clearly an issue of the files now coming out of premier.
- Updated my software, iOS, Premiere, Instagram, and dropbox.
- Restarted all devices, computer, phone, modem
- tried different export settings
I have been able to download the file to my device. Upload it to YouTube. But I can't share in an iPhone message, share on Instagram and when I share the dropbox link to a friend they cannot download it because a "network" error...
Is anyone having this issue? I feel like it started, after I updated to CC2019. however, I opened a new project in CC2018 and I'm having the same issue.
The weirdest thing is that the device says "network error"
an issue that's really annoying and bothers me a lot: Due to a new system setup I reinstalled Adobe Premiere and now I'm no longer able to import AVI files anymore. These files contain screen recordings. This also means a loss of already done work for me. (Installed v13, didn't work, installed v12 and v11, but doesn't work either with the older versions.) I found older threads, but they were a few months old.
Is there any solution yet? - If you need more info, please let me know.
Whenever I have opened a new project. or launched Premier Pro Cc I cannot view contents of the program or source monitor. This seemed to occure sometime within the last three weeks. Looking in the event panel, this error shows.
Restarted. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Same problem. Im currently on the phone with Adobe Support. but on hold.
Version 13.0.2 Build 38
Estimados, alguien sabe como solucionar este mensaje: a low level exception occurred in: Ambitos de Adobe (Transmit::Createinstance)
I have some time-remapped clips that look fine when rendered out on my computer but I get stuttering/jerky motion when I view them on YouTube. I watch plenty of other 4k video on YouTube and they look fine - it's only my uploads that are a problem. For example, this video plays back nice and smooth at 4k on my computer: Bulgaria 8K HDR 60P (FUHD) - YouTube
Here's a section from a video I just uploaded that looks smooth on my computer but stutters when I watch it on YouTube set to 4k: Richard Ames - Never Lose Hope - YouTube
So, what's the secret?
Again, my original file is fine when played locally and my network connection is sufficient for other 4k videos on YouTube. So there's something about my render settings that YouTube doesn't like. I'm rendering to H.264 with the 4k YouTube settings in Premiere Pro. Also, the clips that are stuttering started as H.265 HEVC from a DJI Mavi 2 Pro. But I can't explain why they would look fine after final render on my computer and not on YouTube.
I've been using Premiere Pro CS6 for some time but then I swapped over to my newer, faster laptop and used CC there (about 18 months ago), now the laptop is playing up so I'm back with my desktop where I've upgraded to Premiere CC latest version (can't go back after using CC) and I'm getting the above message, and it also takes ages to load.
I've scoured these forums and tried everything that everyone has suggested, all the workarounds that worked for everyone else aren't working for me. I've lost 2 days trying to find a fix and nothing is working.
I'm currently downloading the Premiere Pro CC vintage version through the adobe creative cloud installer in the hope that it may work, will advise.
In the mean time, does anyone have any other suggestions?
Yes, I've read and done the below (including checking user permissions, changing folder names in the library, creating a new user, restarting countless times, uninstalling and reinstalling, etc etc etc...):